All Sessions are 9am to 4pm in the Conference Room on the 4th floor of Research Hall.
Week 1 (May 16-19, 2016)
- Monday, May 16: Setting the Foundation (Brennan and Leon)
- Tuesday, May 17: Finding, Organizing, and Presenting Digital Sources (Brennan and Leon)
- Wednesday, May 18: Working with Data and Visualizations (Mullen)*
- Thursday, May 19: Mapping and Spatial History (Mullen)
Week 2 (May 23-25, 2016)
- Monday, May 23: Textual Analysis (Takats)
- Tuesday, May 24: Working with Non-Textual Sources (Brennan and O’Malley)
- Wednesday, May 25: Putting Digital History to Work in the Classroom and the Profession (Schrum and Wieringa)
* Brennan, Legg, and Leon will be on hand to support all workshop sessions.